Signing Up For Doordash
- What do Dasher’s do?
Delivered food an alcohol from merchants to customers.
- What are the requirements?:
– You must be 18
– Have a smartphone (Android or iPhone)
– Valid license
– Clean driving record
- Do you offer insurance while working?
Doordash provides commercial auto insurance that covers up to $1,000,000 in bodily injury and/or property damage to third parties arising out of accidents while making a DoorDash delivery in the United States.
- What vehicles are allowed?
Motorcycles, bikes, scooters, and walk-ups in some markets.
- Where is Doordash available?
Doordash is currently operating in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas / Ft. Worth, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Orange County, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose / Silicon Valley, SF East Bay, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington, D.C, San Antonio, and Nashville.
What You Need To Get Started
- Trade places with the customer! The best way to get acquainted with Doordash deliveries is to become a customer yourself! Click here to use this link and receive $7 off your first order.